Friday 23 February 2007

New Photos and Message System Error

It's Friday and at last the weekend is upon us.

This weekend new photos of me will be added to the photo galleries. These were taken a couple of weeks ago on a modelling shoot I did. So keep an eye out for them.

I will also be making a few adjustments to the web site this weekend, as I am aware there are a few problems with the messaging system that need to be sorted, so hopefully this will be fixed over this weekend.

Also - Make sure you check out the new video clips under the "Fun Stuff" menu. There are some really good funny clips for you. Keep an eye on this section as more videos will be added next week.

Also - An online shop will also soon be added to the site. You will be able to buy t-shirts and gifts at discounted prices. I will let you know when this goes on the site.

Damon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the new photos of you Damon, you look stunning in all your pictures.

Mary