Thursday 31 May 2007

Hello Peeps

Sorry for not updating my blog recently. I forgot the password to access it, and it was driving me mad trying to get into it.

Anyway, I am back in it again now finally. I hope all is well with you.

Where has the summer gone? Here in the UK, the weather has been horrible recently, so wet. YUK !!! I need a holiday.

On Sunday 20th May, myself and my little mini took part in the famous London to Brighton Mini Run. It was great fun. Although because I have a new style BMW mini, I did feel a little bit out of place alongside the thousands of old classic mini's. Most of them had stickers in their back windows saying things like "100% BMW Free" and "A true true Brit, non of this German Shit"

Oh well nevermind, it was a good day out anyway.

If you fancy seeing photos from the day you can see the gallery at this link

http://www.london-to-brighton.co.uk/2007%20gallery/index.htm

Take a look at this cool video from the day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrN9jtE5Irs



My Car

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you look well sexy in your little Mini xxx
Emma xx